Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I love.......

I love books-playing games-vacations with my family- bonfires at the beach while my guys surf-white cake-movies-time with my girlfriends-pajamas-iced tea-bunco buddies-trying new recipes-side splitting laughter-a babies breath-book club-spa days-my 3 big brothers-holidays with the Greeks-Barnes&Noble-having a daughter in law(almost)-pedicures-Golden Spoon-my nieces and nephews-accents-quotes-pictures-cruises-fresh flowers-notes from my kids-Gods amazing grace-autumn-swing sets-motherhood-banana laffy taffy-people who love life!!!
And I LOVE THIS VIDEO! I want to watch it everyday and make one of my own. It makes me so happy!!Just proves that inside ALL of us is true joy,and a desire to be silly and laugh together.It took him 14 months,in 24 countries.It is so addicting and fun! He is truly a hero to me and I don't even know his name
Be sure to pause music player first...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very sad, I can't get the video to work.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

what A great video!! I LOVE it too!!! Thanks for sharing it with this morning and for the smile it brought to me!