Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Bragging Rights...


I hate to brag but...~My darling,fun,creative,inspired,super talented,daughter in law Ashlyn has launched her very own company's web site! I just have to share the joy. Her dream of becoming a wedding planner has come true and we are thrilled beyond belief for her.Her own wedding was so spectacular! She has such a vision for detail and a heart of gold that truly desires for every bride to have the most magical day! And she works tirelessly behind the scenes to assure that everything is just perfect for the wedding couple.After being asked to " help" with so many weddings & then receiving such positive feedback she and her partner decided to open their own company. Take a peek and see what we all are so excited about..
Introducing.....Carter & Cook

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo Darling! I love Ashlyn's site, wish I had a wedding to plan (not really! I'm so glad we're done with that!) They look like two really on-the-ball girls with a terrific future ahead of them. Best of Luck to you ALL!!

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

I am going to love seeing their growing portfolio~! Brag away. This is definitely a special day.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

What an absolutely beautiful website. I loved all the pictures and am sad I am not getting married this year...well not really...but it looks so fun. You have every right to brag!

Unknown said...

Oh My Goodness Tietta! I just loved the website and am so thrilled to see this come into swing! They are going to be a dynamic team! I can't wait to see what God is going to do through their vision! This is the beginning of something BIG!!!
You have every right to brag on of your beautiful Daughter!!! She is "The Best"

Love linds

Ashlyn Carter said...

Oh this was just the sweetest post ever. Thank you for all the sweet love and encouragement! :) And THANK YOU to each of you darling blog friends. you are all SO very kind...!! have a blessed day! xoxo