Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Take a little time everyday to be Silly~


I was on my computer earlier today looking through photos of my family and I realized something....We are so SILLY !!! I think that if I had to pick one thing I love most about this life it would be "Being Silly" I have the funniest brothers and I grew up with dinners laughing so hard we would spit milk out our noses.
My parents laughed every single day. Can't count the times we have had to leave places because we couldn't stop laughing! Life is hard, and there are so many serious things that occur. But I really cherish the silly moments with my family and friends!! So I am going to take a little time everyday to be silly. Are you in?



Silly Video's





1 comment:

dkrikac said...

I watch THIS almost every day...There are a few things that make me LAUGH OUT LOUD...and THIS is one...I gotta fly her out for my New Years Eve Party..Thanks for being GOOFY...