Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Six...Things that made me smile


Another Sunday to reflect on the blessings in my life. With a grateful heart I say "Thank you" Life is sweet and wonderful

1-The Olympics!We have loved watching this year and cheering on the USA.We have so many heroic athletes with such passion for life and their sport. More than once I have cried with pride.You all are amazing!

2-Cody and Jess are flying in for the wedding from Chicago.Cody has been home so much because he is Charlie and Jodies son.Charlie is our precious friend who passed away recently. We never suspected that he would be able to come to the wedding after so many trips home.But he loves Travis and doesn't want to miss it.I cried when Jodie told me they would all be there. We love you Rizzos!

3-I crossed off so much from my "to do" list.It was a productive week and that is always so joyful to me.Even little things like oil changes and dry cleaning make me feel happy to have accomplished.

4-Margaret from work loaned me a book that is super good. I find myself stealing a few minutes whenever I can to read for a bit. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read!!

5-Filling my hummingbird feeder every week because there are so many hungry birds in my yard. They are so entertaining and cute.

6-Steve answered his phone "Well hello my love" I just never get tired of him being sweet.

No comments: