Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 A Year of Blessing~


It has been such a blessed year. It has had some sadness too, losing people we loved and watching those around us go through so much pain.But I can say with full confidence that God is always faithful! He wraps His mighty arms around us and carries us when needed. And He provides friends and family who help make all things bearable.And we sure had many blessings! The wedding and joining of two great families,Chads fun(safe)trips,visits from family far away,Easter,Thanksgiving and Christmas with all our relatives,bonfires at the beach,fun girl time,book clubs, bunco games,countless sleepovers with Kensay&Clo,bridal showers,bachelor parties,a new beginning for Paul and his family,our jobs and our health(and as Kathy reminded me super fun Bonnie trips) There is just so much to be thankful for.I am grateful too for my blog, a way to stop and count the blessings and document this wonderful life.A BIG thank you to all who read it and encourage me to write,who continually inspire me with your love and creativity,and for the fun comments.Thank you!!I wish you all another year filled with wonder,love,giggles and Gods amazing grace

3 comments:

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

Bonnie will be SOOOOO disappointed when she reads her BFF's blog and there is no mention of her as a blessing for the year~! HAHAHA. She may have to take her vacuum back.

What a joyous year it has been for you and your family and it has been wonderful to read about it in your blog. Keep posting~!

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful year wasn't it! I loved almost everyday! I know we had some disappointments along the way, but honestly I can't remember what they were. So here's to another happy year, I feel so blessed everyday and I know you do too. Although I'm really tired today, we've been working hard trying to get our house put back together and we're getting too old and easily exhausted. I could wish for a little more energy in the coming year!!

The fly-fisherman said...

What a wonderful year in review. I hope 2009 is just as fabulous! HAPPY NEW YEAR