Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Hello New York!!


No I am not going on a fabulous trip to my dream city(yet)
I am truly saying "Hello New York" I have a blog reader in New York and the curiosity for some reason is killing me! So I thought maybe if I did a little shout out saying hi, they would say hi back.I have a tracker on my blog that shows how many people read my blog everyday and it shows a map of where the visitors are from. Obviously most are from California, I have my "little" group of readers in Utah,my brother in Tennessee, a couple readers from Texas,and then a big list of hits from New York? Wow how did someone in New York find my blog? and more curious why do they keep coming back? Well I am thrilled to have a friend in my dream city. I think perhaps it's Regis and Keli stopping by since I am such a huge fan.Or maybe its Bonnie just getting caught up with my life while she is on the East Coast? But most likely its just another blog jumper like me in jammies,drinking tea and checking in to see whats going on in other peoples corner of the world.So blog friend,do you live in the heart of the city? the suburbs? Do you have an accent? You all know how much I love that East Coast accent.Have we met?Are you a movie exec? do you want me to come there to write a screen play or star in something off Broadway?Just let me know..but for now I will just say Hi and thanks for stopping by, Sit Long, Read much! And someday soon leave a comment. I would love to meet ya



6 comments:

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

That is so weird that you blogged about New York when I was working on a post with New York as the focus~!

I so missed you guys yesterday and you will have to let me know how it went.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE NYC too!! We have been there twice and we're planning another trip this year. I don't see a tracker on your blog, is it hidden? Now I'm embarrassed because you know how many times I "check in" everyday. Let me know when you are planning your trip to NYC, I have some great suggestions for places to eat and visit, it's just the BEST place! We went to the Regis and Kelly show when we were there the first time, so much fun, but I left feeling quite differently about Regis and it took a couple of months to begin liking him again, so we decided not to visit them the second time. He is really fun on TV, I love him, but not in person. Kelly is darling!

The fly-fisherman said...

I never knew someone could track my snooping. HMMMM. This will completely change the way I snoop or view blogs. I think I need a tracker system. How do I set that up?

The fly-fisherman said...

By the way... cute new background. I really like it.

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

HAHAHA. I thought I was the only one embarrassed by visiting other blogs~! I feel so much better now. I set one up on my account. I got a hit from Peoria and one from Arizona. Cool.

I know one of the blogs has the ability to send you an e-mail if another comment gets left on a post, which is usually the reason I go back again and again, to see if anyone commented yet. I will check out blogger and find out because that would totally save me the embarrassment of checking in over and over and over....

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

By the way, I think you need to change it so the comments can be posted beneath the post itself and does not open another window. I like to re-read the post while I am commenting so I don't forget to say something.