Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Those chubby fists around my neck...Pure joy!!



I had the BEST surprise yesterday at Target. I hear "Auntie Karen" and see this little angel running to give me a kiss. My precious Mekenna Lynn. Her parents Melissa and Jeremy are awesome friends and have done such a amazing job with this little one. And lucky me that they have shared her life with mine. When she was little she would come over once a week and I would have the joy of watching her until she started pre-school. She has always held such a special place in my heart and made me realize that the love you give a child is always returned ten fold. Now that she is a big girl we can go to movies, lunch and the mall.But she always wants to go to the park where I would take her when she was little. And we swing and giggle. I cant imagine how much I am going to love being a grandma! But I sure have loved being her Auntie Karen~ Thank you Mekenna for loving me with so much love and enthusiasm. You are my favorite little "love bug" for always !!!




No comments: