Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The fun begins...

It was so fun to receive a invitation to Ashlyn's Bridal Shower!! There it was in black and white...a shower honoring the girl who will be my oldest sons wife!! It is the best feeling in the world to know that Travis's life will now always include this beautiful caring girl, and her amazing family. I remember the first time I met her in his kitchen and her smile dazzled even me. And we knew that Travis had found the love of his life. She has brought out the wonderful, sensitive, caring side of him. She is his biggest fan (well maybe other than me ) and he is hers. Their love for each other is so pure, sweet and real. And we are enjoying every single day of this special time in our lives.And Ashlyn thank you for sharing all your wonderful plans with me. It will be the most special day because your love is in all the details. So let the fun begin...93 days and counting!!!



1 comment:

Ashlyn Carter said...

mmmmm. i just love you so much. xo