Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Real Band Aids of Life....



I have realized that friends and family are truly the cure for whatever ails you. I have been blessed with the most amazing family and friends! Whether it was a call to see how I was, a note in the mail, it all made such a difference. My friend Caren came by with orange jello. And I am telling you there was something so comforting and "mom" like about that. Janice brought flowers from her garden, Trish sent pink carnations, Rhonda brought a white cupcake....and the list goes on. How can I ever thank you all for taking time out of your busy lives to bless mine. Lindsay and Chloe came with the most fun "stent survial" kit. It was so cute!! It had all my favorite things inside. Peaches, a great new book, puzzle books, Will & Grace DVD's (my guilty pleasure) banana laffy taffy, pop "rocks"(kidney stone humor) magazines, and so much more. It was so fun to open! And it was filled with such love. Just being around those two will cheer anyone up! I am so thankful to have such a precious sister in law and niece. Because of your love and prayers I have gotten well soon. I love you all...










No comments: