Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I won I won!

A while back while "Googleing"  "how to change your blog layout"  I stumbled upon a really fun new blog! She has the BEST tutorial on how to add photos and change your layout. So after my successful blog makeover using all her tips, I bookmarked her site and have been going back ever since. It is such a uplifting and fun blog and I learn something every time I visit. She had a little give away last week and I won! I was so excited to hear the news. She has a darling Etsy shop with banners and homemade lovelies. She gave away two of her cute key chains and I won one! You know how much I LOVE mail  so I am super excited to get this one. If you have time visit her blog {click on the colored word} and say hello!  It's kinda fun to have a new blog friend...
Thank you Christy for visiting my blog and for the darling gift!   In the words of my Momma "What a fun serendipity" !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your big win! We'll be waiting for a picture of the new key chain. What's the name of the blog and how do I find it?

Kaci said...

Yeah... I love tutorial blogging. I found one called Hairstyles for Girls. I have been a braiding maniac. My girls go to school looking like they are going to the prom. What can I say? I love the braiding. I too, can't wait to see your big win.

dkrikac said...

Ahhhh..Thanks Sista...You are SUCH a Cheerleader...We Love You.