Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Dream a little dream with me....

I finally figured out what I want to do when I grow up! I have often thought about my "dream" job . When the kids were little I was so grateful for my part time job which allowed me to be home so much with them. But 30 years later  I am still there. It became the job that was too good to leave and after so much time in how do you walk away? These are the thoughts that go around in my head. But after seeing this picture I called Steve into the office and said  
" Can I have one" 


How fun would this be!! I could bake all the wonderful cupcakes and wear a cute new apron everyday! And if mine was on wheels I could even travel with it and visit construction sites and court houses. Everyone would love a cupcake in the middle of their day! I  know its a silly dream, but I used to dream when I was little girl of having a pink Ice Cream Truck so things never really changed!  So if one day you hear a loud air horn outside your door and see the light reflecting off the sliver .....
Come on out ! It might be ME
            What ever shall I call it?   " Buttercream"   "Carters    Cupcakes"   "Piece a Cake"....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I can't wait!! I would like a cupcake in the middle of my EVERY DAY! You'll be rich...I can feel it!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Kaci is creating a new blog (long story, don't ask) anyway, she wants you to have the new address. So go to my blog and click on her link from mine.

Housewife Savant said...

Yea, um, I'll take cauliflower with butter please...
Atkins; ick.
Cupcakes; nom nom!

If I was a Cupcake Lady I'd have Fat Aprons hanging next to my Fat Pants, and a "Wide Load" banner on my Airstream.

Nancy said...

This is the greatest idea ever! Seriously, you should do this.

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!! I love EVERYTHING about this plan... :)

I can feel it... take it to the Shark Tank... there would be a frenzy!!

You could come up with cute names for every single one! Oh man, I could brainstorm with you for hours...

Love you!
Chloe :)

Anonymous said...

You are too funny!!! I could see you now!
XOXOXO,
Vickie

Vickie said...

Oh my goodness - this would be so fun and cool and unique! I hope I DO hear that horn blowing outside my door! There's a new cupcake shop here in our town and they're calling it "Ganache Cupcakes" whatever ganache means. I think you better get a jump on this new business - I mean, they're doing cookie and fruit bouquets and candy. I think cupcackes would be unique! And just the right size so as not to eat a whole cake (like I'd love to do right now!)