Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Someone opened the front door, threw in a bunch of presents and then shook it like a snow globe!

I only wish it was easy to remove Christmas decorations from my house as it was from my blog.One click and the background was changed and the tree was taken down. Here's what my house looked like just a couple days ago. But I love it because it's the remnants of way too much fun!! We had the BEST Christmas ever. Our 3 kids are still here,so the blogging and cleaning will wait while we play.I cant even list my 'Sunday Six' because I am still living my top six moments with everyone here!! I sure hope your Christmas was wonderful too! I promise pictures and stories will follow soon. You know those Greeks there will be stories!

2 comments:

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

What a mess~! But I had a hard time reading the black text against the background. Please help the optically challenged~!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the stories and pictures!