Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Silly Sara~

I often mention my precious niece Sara! What a joy she is to be around and how deeply she LOVES her family! She was so cute when she heard about my leg she called to say she asked all her friends to pray for me. I said " Well thank you Sara" and she replied "Well you know my dog Lacy is still blind"
I cracked up...she didn't want to expect any BIG miracle and be disappointed just in case. So funny, tender and sweet (just like her) Well my darling Nephew Kory sent me this video today that he took of her talking to me and I LOVE it! Now that will cure whatever ails ya...
ps..you can pause the music on the right column of my blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!! I love Sara too!

Melanie said...

What a sweet video! I love that she has a tree of princesses :)