Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Friends are the best gift of all!


Whatever would we do without them? I am thankful for so many friends who have blessed my life with holiday cheer! Jackie stopped by to say Hi and ended up fluffing the tree for me. (Steve & Chad seem to think it looks great straight out of the box? But it looked so much better after her girly touch! Sandy came and stayed for two days helping me shop and decorate. We had so much fun and only she could make me feel happy while in a motorized Wal Mart cart! We had lunch and shopped for 9 hours.Then while drinking hot cocoa at 11 pm she decorated my little tree that I just love! Last Thursday the girls from our once a month work dinner decided it would be easiest to have a pot luck and bring the party to my house. So everyone brought a dish and we had the BEST time!
Paper plates..pizza..and yummy desserts and it couldn't have been easier or more fun! We had a fun gift exchange,chatted,laughed, and ended the night full of comfort and joy!





Thank you to all my friends and family for the calls and emails ! You are angels and I feel so blessed to have you! Who could ever want or need gifts when your life is filled with the things that really matter!
I am drinking from my saucer cause my cup has overflowed!

On a side note...Chad also had some Christmas Fun! This year instead of the "Ugly Christmas Sweater" party they decided to have a dressy party. I just think he looks so darn handsome so of course I had to share!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What sweet friends you have!!