Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I promise to share the joys of this Thanksgiving soon after the family leaves and the dust settles. But for now I am most thankful for my darling niece who drove out after hearing about my knee injury and has taken over the cooking with Steve. They have been busy since yesterday cooking and cleaning while I sit on the couch barking orders. I feel like she is working in "hells kitchen" and I am Gordon Ramsey (ok maybe not that bad,but I can be kinda bossy and am having a hard time not doing all the usual prep) But I guess the Lord wants me to give up some control and enjoy the day without worrying about every detail. I am just SO thankful for my family's help. I was thinking of ordering out a Mexican feast for dinner. But thanks to many hands pitching in we will be having turkey with all the trimmings. Just like it should be! Wishing you a Beautiful Thanksgiving with your family and time to sit and enjoy the surroundings and conversations. I would blow you kisses but both hands are clutching my crutches to stay upright! That should certainly give me the sympathy vote with the Greeks don't ya think?
With a grateful heart....Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Clo is an angel!! I look forward to seeing some pictures.