Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A year ago today...


May 30~ My official "blog birthday" It's hard to believe a whole year has gone by since I decided to 'try' writing a blog. I wasn't sure I would keep it up for fear of having nothing to write about.But I have found it to be therapy to sit and share my heart (& quite easy to share it all much to Steve's dismay) But I have always been an open book, and I'm glad that my family will be able to remember these precious days long after we are gone. I am incredibly grateful to have met new friends and reconnect with friends far away.I wish I could invite you all over for cake and coffee to thank you for taking the journey with us.To celebrate the gift of your friendships I thought it would be fun to have a give away! I now have 8 followers and will add their names to a hat and have Steve pull the winner. If you don't "follow" join on the side column of my blog or just leave a comment to this post and I will add your name to the hat. It wont be BIG prize but a fun little "serendipity" as my mom would call them. And any package in the mail is always fun I say! So here's to another year~ I am excited about what life will bring and how I will fill the pages of my blog once again. I truly thank you all for stopping by and sharing in the adventures of the Carter family.....

*drawing will be held on June 10~my sweet Moms birthday!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Hmm, I am not sure I can "follow" your blog since I don't have blogger. Well, either way, I sure do enjoy reading your blog Karen! I am lucky to have met Clo 6 years ago and it is crazy how many extended family members I have come to know and love through her and Kel. Happy blog bday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Mine is coming up soon too. It's amazing how times flies. I signed up to be a follower (I've always thought of myself as a leader, however) but I don't know how to add a picture...it's probably just as well, I'm not that photogenic. Tell Steve to be sure and draw my name!!

Just Believing said...

Happy Blog Birthday! I love reading your blog and am so blessed to have found it and read your words of wisdom and love!

Thank you for letting me follow without thinking I am a stalker ( or maybe you do think I'm a stalker but you know what I mean :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Just read your blog and wanted to wish you a Happy Blog Birthday, P.S. have you meet the handsome dog yet? and if so, what is the outcome? Keep me posted! (no pun intended!)
XXOO Casey

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Happy One Year Anniversary! Thats exciting. Thanks for all the wonderful posts over the year that have inspired and kept me entertained! Not to mention constantly awaiting a new blog background...its such a fun surprise each time I open your blog! :)