Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

A love of books!


I seem to go through stages how I spend my leisure time.But reading is the stage  I love the most! I am always so happy and content when my face is absorbed in a great story and I can escape for a while. I just finished "Sara's Key" and it was such a moving story. The kind of book where you just want to steal every spare minute to read some more. Ashlyn is quite the reader too and she is going to borrow "The Glass Castle" which was another absolute favorite of mine.She just finished " The Help" and loved it too. When I loan a book out I always ask if the borrower would write a small review in the back cover before they return it. I love to read what everyone else thought of the book.My copy of The Glass Castle is filled with great reviews and observations.
So how about you? Have you read anything really great lately?
I would love to hear all about it!

1 comment:

a s h l y n . c a r t e r said...

can't wait to read it! heard great things. LOVED The Help...I thought it was incredible insight into the 60's era..great read. :)