Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What are moms for?

Here I sit in my comfy jammies, just out of the tub,sipping my iced tea and signing my boys up for Wipeout!



I love the show!
And every week I think "my kids could win this" So without asking (easier to get forgiveness than permission) I went online and filled out all the paperwork.And now I am really praying they get picked for the show! I first signed up Chad because he mentioned how much he loved the show and I think he would be perfect for it! But when I sent in the info I told the producers they should do a "siblings"show and completed another application for Travis. Travis once made it VERY far in the "Survivor" process. He went through numerous interviews and had the "secret packets" sent to him. After much time invested they told him to come back in a year or two because he was still a little too young.(he was only 18 at the time) Oh my goodness how fun it would be if they were picked. I know its a long shot but it doesn't hurt to try! And with the prize money being FIFTY THOUSAND dollars, I as their agent would probably at least get a good lunch out of the deal.
This is kinda fun...I think I will sign Steve up for Wife Swap ?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,
I have been laughing soo hard about just seeing "Steve" in wife swap!!!
I could so easy see the boy's on Wipeout! We love that show and He and Trav could take the show forsure! I think that is so classic for you to sign them up!!! LOVE IT!!!
Keep us posted!!
Love ya!
Linds

Anonymous said...

You are just hilarious!!!! I am sure your mother of the century award is on its way! Love you, Vickie

Just Believing said...

That's adorable and yes I too signed up my Husband with only half his permission:)

Anonymous said...

Finally...I've been trying to post a comment all morning with no success! Brent and Kami watch this show every week, they LOVE it (I think it could be their favorite except for any sports show)...anyway, I'm not a reality show fan (although I do love DWTS) BUT I would, for sure, watch this if your boys were on it. If any mom can work a deal with the producer of a show, it would be YOU, so I expect to hear very soon that they made it. I wouldn't even know how to fill out the application...your sons are blessed!

Chloe Krikac said...

LOVE IT! They will both be so great at this... they will get chosen no doubt!!! :) And you had me rolling with the wife swap comment. So classic.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

We LOVE that show! We are faithful watchers...and the hardest laughers. I think it is pure brilliance!!
Love the new background by the way...I almost changed my to that!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

Did you really sign them up? That is too funny. I have only seen previews for that show- but it looks so scary! My boys are very accident prone. I think they could kill themselves doing some of those courses.

I hope they get picked. I would love to watch them rock the show.