Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Loved this day...

Started with a fun surprise from my hubby!

He stopped off on the way to work and got me flowers so when I woke up I would be surprised!  Although we say Valentines is for rookies, I cried with his thoughtfulness and really loved my sweet surprise

Then it was this sweet pic from my Beckham Boy wishing us a happy Valentines day
This boy melts my heart ....I know I say it all the time but I simply cant get enough! 


Then I ditched my sweet hubby and went off for a girls day with Chloe, Lindsay and her sister and niece who were visiting from out of state! We had manicures, massages, lunch, dinner, shopping and giggles!
What could be more perfect
 I still owe my sweet hubby his special dinner but he insisted I go join the fun even though it was Valentines day !
We even stopped by Sees for a treat or two...
It was a fun , fabulous day ! 
Both the boys text me and of course Chad asked if we could be Valentines! I hope his future wife knows she will always have to share the day with me. He is so darn cute
I also got this sweet message from my brother Dave
He said he thought of me when he saw this sign and I love that it reminded him of me
It is a fabulous life and I am truly so incredibly grateful!!

No comments: