Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Girls have a lead, 20 to 18!

When we found out we had a grand baby on the way I began asking my family what they thought?
Boy or Girl 
And I have been keeping the poll results in my phone ever since.Now friends and co- workers have joined in the fun. I have decided to give a fun prize to the person who guesses the most accurately

And there is still time!


If you want to vote in the "Carter Baby" contest leave me a comment or email and I will add your name  to the list. Even if you live far away I promise to pack up your prize and mail it to you!
So come join the fun!

The poll results so far....

Boys 

  • Sandy                    Feb 19      7-13
  • Travis                      Feb 23     8-5
  • Lindsay                   Mar 7     7-1
  • Ken                          Mar 1      7-3
  • Chad                       Feb 1       7-7
  • Mary                       Feb 25   6-0
  • Kim                           Mar 6    7-3
  • Jodi                         Feb 17   8-14
  • Caren                      Feb 29  7-11
  • Paul                          Feb 19  6-8
  • Jared                       Mar 3  7-5
  • Koby                        Feb 22 6-8
  • Emily                        Feb 25 8-8
  • Kimberly                 Mar 3  8-0
  • Nancy Little           Feb 24 7-11 
  • Grandma Sarah   Feb 24 8-13  
  • Alicia                       Feb 20  7-3 
  • Amy M                    Feb 21   7-2  
  • Grandpa D           Feb 29  8-2
  • Chris H                  Feb 22  10-2
  • Maria                      Mar 5    8-2
    Girls 
    • Poppa                    Mar 3   8-6
    • Dave                       Feb 19  6-7
    • Kory                       Feb 23  7-4
    • YaYa                        Feb 26  7-2
    • Ash                         Feb 25  8-2
    • Chloe                     Mar 2   7-7
    • Sara                       Feb 14  7-14
    • Vickie                     Mar  8  7-14
    • Tracy                     Feb 24  6-8
    • Trish                      Feb 24  7-12 
    • Kat                         Feb 27  7-6   
    • Ashley                  Feb 15   5-4
    • Lia                          Feb 27  6-5
    • Whitney                Feb 20  6-13
    • Tina                       Feb 13   7-1
    • Abby                    Feb 17   8-0
    • Jocelyn               Mar 5    7-7
    • Kathy                  Feb 25  7-9   
    • Krissy                  Mar 2  6-12
    • Joe                      Feb 25 7-3 
           
          Can you tell we are just a wee bit excited about this baby!!

          8 comments:

          Anonymous said...

          You already know that I am guessing a boy (but I secretly hope it's a girl). February 24th 7 lbs. 11 ozs.

          Tina said...

          Hi Karen,
          I say it's a Carter girl- Febuary 13th - 7lbs 1oz
          Hugs, Tina Andrew

          Abigail said...

          Girl Feb 17th 8-0
          (PS My mom picked March 8th because that is Zack!)

          Anonymous said...

          I'm going with girl Feb 20 6-7 bc that's exactly what I was :-) love you and miss you! I've got some good pics coming your way!

          Anonymous said...

          Scratch that...I was 6-13 can I change my answer? Haha.

          Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

          Girl, February 25 @ 7 pounds 9 ounces. Go YaYa!!

          Kaci said...

          I have pondered and searched my soul. I think it's a girl and the date is February 21st at 12:52 am weighing 7.1 with lots of dark hair that will turn blonde

          Anonymous said...

          Girl, March 1st, 8.5! Can't wait! XOXO Kaitlin