Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Are you a "Pinner"

Because I sure am....

I  have fallen in love with Pinterest! 

It is a virtual bulletin board where you can keep all your ideas in one easy to find spot.

I have boards with my wish list, yummy things to cook, favorite books, and of course my Ya Ya board
I have had more fun trying  peoples favorite recipes {three which I tried this week} and collecting quotes and decorating ideas. When you click on the image it takes you to the link with the recipe or shopping info.  What a fun way to shop for gifts and see the things the people in your life love !!
If you haven't jumped on board I would encourage you to do so
And be sure to let me know when you do! We can be friends and share our good ideas.

You can find my page here.   
Wishing you a happy day filled with moments of thankfulness and joy!
                                       Happy Pinning!

2 comments:

maria said...

AY!!!! you and your "pinning" business... ;) I'm off to "explore".... BUT I will hold you completely responsible if I become addicted!!! ;) The recipes were the selling point for me!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I know I would love Pinterest IF I could just understand it. My friend "invited" me but I still can't seem to beable to log on, etc. It's all very confusing to a "non" teckie. Anyway, now that you've reminded me again, I will spend some time and see if I can figure it out. P.S. I'm glad to hear you've been released from the doctor's care. Sorry you have to return to work but I'm sure it will be nice to be back to "normal". Love you.