Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

A love like no other ...

Yesterday after a quick shift at work I headed down to see the kids
I just cant stay away !! 
My arms ache to hold our little peanut
And Beckham's smile when he sees me melts my heart and fills it with joy like no other 
We like just hanging out together,doing ordinary things ...
a walk to pick lemons
cracking macadamia nuts off their tree
reading books
wrestling
singing silly songs 
and yesterday while Ash and Beckham were taking a little nap
I held Amelie on my chest for over a hour
smelling her sweet breath
hearing her breathe
and praying for her while trying not to cry
my heart is overwhelmed with love
Blessed !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So precious! Love hearing about all the sweet moments with your grand kids! xoxo Kaitlin