Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Bunco Joys !

We had a bunco wedding !!
And wowowow was it incredible !

Sweet Katie and Dan have a daughter Bridget who married a great guy Cameron
And we all were so blessed to attend this fabulous event ! It was a bit emotional as we have all known Bridget since she was 3 or 4 and watched her grow up into this lovely young lady
It was such a meaningful service by their sweet pastor 
And lets face it ...the Atwoods know how to throw a party.
Complete with Dom Perignon at every table and the best food and drinks I have ever had !  
They were the most stunning couple and Katie was a vision as mother of the bride. I only have  a couple snaps from my phone but am anxiously awaiting the professional pics from The Crandalls  {Who I think are the BEST photographers ever}  
I love these ladies so much and feel like I have sisters when we are all together.



There is nothing more tender than a daddy daughter dance, and yes this beautiful bride rode in on her horse
It was all right out of a movie and we felt so blessed to share this day with them ....
Wishing you kids a lifetime of joy and love !! We love you

Then the following Thursday I hosted bunco at my house ! Of course we never played. We just ate and chatted about the wedding! It was all we could talk about
I decided to have breakfast for dinner and it was so yummy  !
We had yogurt parfaits, mini BLT sandwiches, a donut tower, egg casserole and potatoes, fresh berries and banana pudding. It was so fun and I loved designing the menu and cooking for my friends.
 We also celebrated Jodies birthday !! 




Paula Deens banana puddin 

 It was a wonderful night sitting aorund my dining room table sharing life stories and being friends
 I am so blessed by these girls and their friendships !

Here's to the friends who became family !!
Who knew my life would be forever changed and blessed by dice !  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!! You've been having some fun!!! The Wedding!!!.....To Die For!! The Bride on the horse was magnificent. I wish you had more pictures.

I've heard about these Bunco parties but yours sounds especially fun...more about the food....which is my kind of party. What a wonderful group of friends, I bet each one has a great life story, it would be fun to hear them. I went to lunch this week with a friend I've known for 43 years. We both worked in the Physics Dept. at BYU when we were students there. Our lunch lasted 3 1/2 hours. I'm sure Kneaders thought we were part of the decor. Man o Man did she have a life story to tell. Amazing!! I sat there with my mouth in "dropped" position. My life has been pretty dang boring in comparison. It's fun to hear/see what others are doing and I loved reading about your adventures. Keep 'em coming.....