Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Alaska ~

My favorite destination of all time!  I swear I am going to live there for a few months one year.
I don't care if I have to wait tables or clean fish. I just want to BE in that beauty
There is something so magical and breathtaking about it! And we were so blessed to have PERFECT weather the whole week. Not one drop of rain !
And of course with Dave and Sandy there was lots of side splitting laughter,card playing and silliness. 
It was epic, and if you ever get a chance to visit , Do it.....You wont regret it !
It gets under your skin in a way no other place ever can




My happy place on the ship...Bliss!







Our guide threw out a fish and a bald eagle swooped down right by our boat to grab it!



GREAT memories for sure!
Alaska ...
I will be back

1 comment:

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

What a GORGEOUS trip...looks so relaxing (I was jealous of "your happy place")and FUN!
Glad you are home safe and sound.