Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Darlings

If I could spend my days with these sweet gents life  would be sweet. I have always LOVED old people and find their ease at being who they are refreshing. No one to impress or put on a show for. Just content in their own skin able to express their true thoughts without a filter
So much I love about these two...
Their friendship
Contentment
Respect
Playfulness
But mostly Silliness!
I only hope I am still finding joy in my older years and still have friends around me to make me laugh!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just have never shared your love for old people, as you might remember. They think the world owes them a living so they do things like stash food in their purses or coats when they leave the buffet, their mouths droop and so they look crabby all the time,which they usually are and they are extremely ornery customers at the grocery store. The reason I know about these things is because I now have become one of them! I'm so thankful for people like you who love us in spite of our difficulties.