Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

We had a BALL in New York!

It was the most fabulous trip and a memory I will have forever! I had the very best travel mates with my sis in law Lindsay and my niece Chloe! We were tireless and decided we would sleep when we got home . So we stayed out late, shopped, saw shows and rode subways! I feel like we did it all but can hardly wait to go back again and do more! Those New Yorkers know how to do Christmas and everywhere you looked it was magical. I cried when I saw the tree in Rockefeller Center and also seeing the Statue of Liberty
I kept thinking of how long I had dreamed of this trip and there I was....
Dreams really do come true!
Here is a sample of all that we did....
The Rockettes.Elf the musical.We rode bikes through Central Park. Times Square. Live with Kelly & Michael. Serendipity. 230 5th bar with a fabulous view of the Empire State building.Canal Street for shopping.  
Sangria in Little Italy. We had a Ricky Martin sighting and also Chris Lowell from Private Practice. Staten Island Ferry complete with Sunday football with the boys Vinnies. Carrie Bradshaws house in Chelsea. 5th Avenue shopping. Macys. Sarabeths for a amazing breakfast. Pier 76. Juniors. Carnegie Deli. Hoda and Kathie Lee. Ice rink. Fire Museum. Dean & Deluca. SOHO. Greenwich village. Dash Peninsula Hotel. St Patricks cathedral. Subway rides. Taxi drivers { one who ran two red lights} 
And I tasted every single Food Cart ! Hot dogs. Peanuts. Candied Cashews. Donuts. Bagels and fresh coconut {my favorite}
It was ahhhmazing... and although I missed my hubby and pup I could have stayed another week
Dearest New York~  I will be back...        














This one cracks me up!!!








        

5 comments:

Chad said...

Looks like fun!!

Kaitlin said...

You guys really did it ALL! Very impressive! So glad you had such an amazing time.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

WOW...you were BUSY in NYC. It looks like you had a blast! I loved looking at all the pictures and remembering how I felt when I was there!
Glad you are home safe and sound.

Anonymous said...

This was such a fun post. I loved looking at all the pictures. You really did a GREAT job of cramming so much into your days there. We have been there three times in the spring/summer and once at Christmas and I loved it every time. I really do want to go back for another Christmas though and I think it should be next year! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time. Every time I've been there, it's a dream come true for me all over again.

Unknown said...

Oh NY NY......quite the bucket drop....almost 3 years ago....with my 2 sisters and a dear Family friend who recently passed away.....Oh The Lady.....Statue Of Liberty....tears streaming down my face......Ellis Island....Liberty Island......and not to mention the Italian bakeries.....Gosh I think my bucket may need refreshing.....looks like you had a amazing trip.....and was that you in the Rockette's line...