Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bucket List Update!

When I shared my Bucket List  back in October of 2008 one of the items was    
*Visit New York at Christmas time 
Well this December, I am going to do just that
Chloe, Lindsay and I are going for 6 days and I can hardly stand it!
Steve and I were trying to go for our 30th anniversary but with our nephew getting married in Tennessee it was to hard for him to fit in another trip. Being the generous man he is, he quickly said  You girls should go! 

Chloe has been watching the flights and they went down so much we simply had to buy them!
I'm so excited I can hardly sleep
I have never been and my list of things to do has already begun....

Live with Kelly      Serendipity         Dash  
Statue of Liberty   Rockefeller Center  
    Dylans Candy Store       Elf the Musical 
The Rockettes          Central Park  
                     911 Memorial
             Cannolis in Little Italy...

All this fun while wearing mittens, sweaters, scarves and hats! It just doesn't get any better than that! Nothing makes me happier than being bundled up and chilly !
We would love your suggestions of places to see, and things to do ! Please share so we can add them to our list  

And to my sweet Carter, you spoil me rotten with this life of mine! I'm not working, driving around in the cute new car you got me and now you are sending me off for a dream come true!
I keep thinking my summer vacation has to end soon, but you sweetly tell me to enjoy every minute while you work so hard for our family. It doesn't go unnoticed and I promise to make it up to you by spoiling you with love and care all the days of my life....
And I promise we will go somewhere fabulous soon 
Just us two! 

3 comments:

Chloe :) said...

What a sweet post!!! SOOOOOOOO Excited, I just can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been having NYC withdrawal lately. I LOVE it there so much and Christmastime is the very best. We were having dinner at the Sea Grill at Rockefeller Center, sitting next to Walter Cronkite no less, when a boy proposed to his girlfriend on the skating rink right outside our window. So cute! We went to all the places you named except for the candy store and it was Regis and Kelly when we went. Some other fun things we did...dinner at LeCirque, The Jersey Boys, check out the Waldorf, so beautiful (we stayed there), Canal Street ( I was scared to death but we got some good deals), Grand Central Station, Macy's is a must. I'm so jealous. You will have SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! So excited for you! You will have an amazing time and you def deserve it! :) xoxox Kaitlin